Thursday, May 10, 2012

You should pay close attention (and by 'you' I mean Branden)

Tip of the day: which is actually a tip for my husband


When I come to you with "OH HOLY CRAP!!!" written on my face and then tell you my big scary problem, you can't give me the "OH HOLY CRAP!!!" face back! You're supposed to tell me something to make my face better, not freak me out by seeing how freaked out you now are!

On a side note, when Branden and I took photos of our bunnysicles yesterday, he was a slightly opposed to me posting the first photo of us...

I blinked at him with a surprised look on my face, "YOU?? YOU have a problem with THAT photo??? Must I remind you that you are on this blog as Kate Middleton???" (seriously click that link if you haven't seen it!)

Thus, the bunnysicle photo was posted yesterday.

15 comments:

  1. Was it a spider? 'Cuz it's totally acceptable if it was a spider.

    Seriously, what's worse than finding a spider in your salad? Finding HALF a spider!

    Oh, have you seen your spider friend recently?

    Just like typing "spider" today. Lucky you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it had been a spider, I would have used something stronger than "CRAP" and been screaming it at the top of my lungs!

      Delete
  2. Lol Men! BTW I gave you an award today my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the award Melynda! It will be a fun one ;)

      Delete
  3. You can't say you're freaked out and not tell us why!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't freaked out over something scary, it was freak out over something I hadn't done and was way behind on (not cleaning...). But Branden has done this to me a few times which sort of drives me nuts but then I start laughing when I tell him that his face isn't helping the situation!

      Delete
  4. I agree with JANIE--why the "OH HOLY CRAP"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave Janie an answer but the reason isn't that interesting.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. My post from the day before explains what a bunnysicle is :)

      http://paddedcellconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/05/molds-have-eyes.html

      Delete
  6. I want to see the bunnysicle.!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see it in my post from the day before this post:

      http://paddedcellconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/05/molds-have-eyes.html

      Delete
  7. I think I'm freaked out by the sight of Branden in the wedding veil....

    Dude, what drink did you have before she got the pictures of you like that?

    ReplyDelete

Does this straitjacket make my butt look big?