Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello there, remember me???

There's so much going on that it's hard to get my mind focused enough to write. Unfortunately things won't be letting up soon so I am sadly going to be the aloof, on and off blogger for a while. The big thing that I can't wait for is...we've got a baby coming!!! I'm so excited!!! ...did you totally just think I was talking about me? Sorry, I wasn't...hehehe. My lovely friend is nearing the end of her pregnancy and I am getting really anxious to finally meet him. This means I'm gearing up to be a cooking mad woman, making them a bunch of meals to have in their freezer and pre made baking mixes.

Also, Street Pastors is really getting in full swing and we are planning for training in May and June so we can be out on the Streets by mid July! I've got a bit of paperwork to finish filling out but I am just overjoyed that we will be starting relatively soon!

Branden's leaving next week for a conference in Belfast that he will be presenting at so he's been working late nights in preparation. I'll be staying with a girlfriend while he's gone so I won't have another breakdown in my sanity from being alone. With all that's been going on, we still have somehow been social butterflies and the chances I get to be in the comfort of my room, I have been using them to relax and not think about anything. I also got a bit crafty too and made a new ring and pair of earrings.

I know there has been more but I'm in my cosy room so my mind is currently shut off. Here's a glimpse at my newest craft creations. I miss you all and hope things have been going well for you!

 Needle felted band with sewn on beads


 Needle felted ball with attached bead

Easy to make but I really like them!


22 comments:

  1. Have fun with the new (but unfortunately, not your) baby! I like the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait for the baby to come so I can snuggle him! I love that new baby smell...until they poop...

      Delete
  2. Missed you too Princess. I've been off the blog radar myself for about three weeks for various reasons so mysterious that I can't go into them. Nice earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It seems like a lot of people have been busy lately but as long as I know you are still alive somewhere across the Irish Sea, I'm happy ;)

      Delete
  3. OH YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I totally though you would react something like that as I typed it....hehehehehe ;)

      Delete
  4. I darn near got out the knitting needles to start some booties. But then you said the baby isn't yours and I remembered I don't know how to knit. Love the jewelry. It's adorable. I've missed you and was afraid you were lost.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a win/win for us both! ;) I'm glad you like my new creations and yes, I'm not lost! Miss you too Janie!!

      Delete
  5. You are SOOOO crafty. I mean the jewelry, not the pregnancy fake-out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best thing about other people's kids: when they get cranky, you can hand them right back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are quite the handy-crafter Maggie. Enjoy the baby when it comes - if the mum lets you! - Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave! I'm sure I'll get to enjoy this baby quite a bit as all of it's family are back in the States. Less sharing! ;)

      Delete
  8. That's right, we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm right there with you on the busy scale...and I miss reading everyone's blogs and having that special time for it.
    Loved the jewelry.
    And you can only imagine how this blog world will explode the day we find out you're having a baby!!!!
    Hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the business isn't bad on both of our parts I think ;) I can't image what will happen when I get to make my own baby announcement!! ...granted all my blog friends are still around when it finally happens!

      Delete
  10. OMG at first I thought it was YOUR baby! Don't fret about being away from time to time. We'll all be here when you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, I am such a horrible tease! I know you have been one busy lady as well but at least we are busy for good reasons! ;)

      Delete

Does this straitjacket make my butt look big?