Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Out of Cell Message

I'm sorry, I'm not in today. The sun has decided to pay us a rare visit and I would find it rude to not spend some quality time with it. Please leave a comment after the post and I will get back to you when it starts chucking down rain again. Oh, and please also send me a quick prayer that this doesn't ruin my afternoon of peace and serenity. Thank you and have a great day!


*Note: There really aren't a whole lot of things that I miss about America but swim trunks definitely make my list!

3 comments:

  1. The sun is visiting here, but it's 96 with a heat index of 104. So...I'm staying in. Enjoy it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! I melt if it's above 80 and thank the Lord I live on a cold island! You poor thing, I hope you work in air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, thankfully, but when it's that hot outside (plus, it rained yesterday afternoon for about 20 minutes so it became really humid) A/C is relative. It could be 85 inside and you'd be really thankful.

    ReplyDelete

Does this straitjacket make my butt look big?